For those of us who are a bit less kitchen savvy, and aren’t currently worried about diabetes.(AKA: this is crazy-simple and there’s a lot of butter and sugar involved.)
Note: this is also a fun one to make with your small humans.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cans Pillsbury Grands biscuits (the big ones that are 8 to a can)
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350
- Lightly grease bunt pant (it’s gotta be a bunt)
- Cut each raw biscuit (there should be 16) into quarters (I like to use a pizza cutter, it’s very satisfying)
- In a large ziplock bag, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss dough quarters into bag and toss to coat, then arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar and melted butter.
- Pour mix over biscuit pieces in pan.
- Bake 45 min or until golden brown and no longer super doughy in the center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Flip upside down onto serving plate.
- Enjoy while warm and gooey if possible.