1 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Cups Spinach
1 Small Yellow Onion Chopped
1 tsp dried Basil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
6 Asparagus Spears cooked, cut into 1/4 chunks
10 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
1/4 Cup crumbled Goat Cheese
1 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella
3 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
1 small bunch of Chives, finely chopped
1/8 cup whipped cream/ heavy cream (optional)
- Sautés’ Spinach & chopped onion in Olive oil until spinach is wilted but not too soft.
- Place Cooked spinach mixture into the pan, sprinkle Basil, Salt and Pepper on top.
- Sprinkle some goat cheese and some of the mozzarella on top of spinach mixture, leaving enough for later.
- Whip Eggs and cream together vigorously, then evenly pour egg mixture on top.
- Evenly distribute your Asparagus and over the top of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and goat cheese, pressing down slightly to work into veggies.
- Finish with the chopped chives.
Bake for 20 minutes, check the sides to make sure they’re not too over done.
*If your top starts to brown around the edges when the middle is still sunken in, place a piece of foil on top for the remainder of time in the oven.
Finished product should be gold around the edges and even with the middle of the frittata.