This gem is taken from the Nom Nom Paleo Cook Book – something EVERYONE should have, whether they’re paleo, whole30 or not.
Grain Free Easy and Delishy – Ingredients
- In a large bowl, combine flour, arrowroot and salt.
- Work the fat in with your fingers until fully incorporated, add water and knead until ball is formed.
- Divide dough into a dozen even size pieces, weighing them works great!
- One by one, flatten between parchment paper or plastic wrap using a rolling pin, tortillas press or a couple of heavy books.
- Heat a dry skillet or griddle or med high heat, transfer flattened tortilla onto skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute or until air bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip the tortilla and cook for 1 minute more.
- Transfer each tortilla to a plate as it finishes cooking and cover with a clean towel.