These are not Paleo, or Whole 30 BUT these ARE Sugar free and it is great for anyone watching their sugar intake, or on Weight Watchers. This recipe will give you soft but cake-like breakfast bars.
2 Tbsp Molasses
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil Melted (But not super hot because you dont want to scramble the eggs)
3/4 Cup Monkfruit Sweetener
1 Cup King Arthur Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 Cup Quick Oats
1/4 Cup Bob’s Mill Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
1 Cup Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all wet ingredients and Monkfruit sweetener, whip for a solid minute.
- mix all dry ingredients (but not the cranberries and Coconut) together.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Once all combined, add Shredded Coconut and Dried Cranberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top starts to brown/ toast.
- Let cool to room temperature. Cut into bars and wrap individually. Bars will keep for a week.